Monday

for og bag



Rufus observing the cats living behind our building -from the photos from my old mobile phone. im tired today and have a headache again. I think my migraine has to get used to my new jobs and getting up early.

Lina: Yes really great -there is some beautiful bowls in the shop that im dying for!
Carpe Item: helt utroligt sød! jeg sur på ham fordi han er taget tilbage til århus :)
Brit: I think dutch is such a strange language! It sounds like a mixture of german, english and danish!!

8 comments:

Laura said...

as someone whose suffered through migraines, i hope you feel better soon. they can be truly horrible.

here's a silly story:

i had radiators just like yours in the house i grew up in. one time i dropped something behind a radiator, and, while sucking on a piece of chocolate, bent over it to retrieve whatever fell. the heat from the radiator quickly melted the chocolate and it came out of my nose! I stood up and turned to my shocked sister with chocolate running down my face. she has never forgotten it...

oh and i have tagged you to "show your desk". i feel kind of bad about doing it though, as you are busy and under the weather, so, um, take your time...

; said...

cool leg-pictures:) oh no poor you, I really hope the headache is long gone tomorrow! sleep well:)

Anonymous said...

hey mr skinny legs, he is tooo beautiful! the light shining thru the dog, almost! kool.
hope you soon get well. headache... can't stand it.

Anonymous said...

awww rufus has the cutest thin legs ever. cool mobile photos. i like the rough quality of photos taken with mobile phone cameras : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, migraines are awful and can make you very immobile. I hope it'll go away soon!

roberta jane said...

What beautiful long legs! Isn't it crazy how the skin around their joints is almost tranlustent? Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

funny doggy legs ;-) I tagged you!

House of Milk said...

i love your pictures of rufus, he looks like such a doll =)